IMPORTANT TOPICSSpeakers come and go, but important and exciting information should not be forgotten. Find links to it on this page.
ECWA’s monthly Town Hall Meetings are an opportunity for our stakeholders to learn about hot topics and new ideas, to listen to their elected officials and to be empowered with information. We invite everyone to join us. If you’ve been unable to join us or if you miss an important topic we’ve shared, the goal is to post those items here.
- Fall 2014: Metro Construction Relations, presented Metro’s Construction Plans for the Crenshaw Boulevard rolling closures.
- July 12, 2014: Ron Macias, Metro Construction Relations, presented Metro’s Construction Plans for the Crenshaw Corridor for Late Summer / Early Fall.
- October 5, 2013: A representative from Covered LA arrived to describe the Affordable Care Act, who needs insurance, and who is already covered
- September 7, 2013: The California Artists Coalition of Los Angeles gave a presentation on how District Square can effect public art throughout South Los Angeles
- May 4, 2013: The MTA was on hand to speak about jobs and hiring practices for the new Crenshaw/LAX line.