Guide to City Services

For most City of Los Angeles resources please dial “311”

For most County of Los Angeles resources please dial “211”

For transportation information “511”

Los Angeles Police Department Senior Lead Officers for our Neighborhood Council: Leimert Park – Officer Sasagima  (323) 387-9618,  Baldwin Hills Officer Beard (323) 387-9621, or Baldwin Village Officer Whitman (323) 387-9614




  • Graffiti Removal for Single/Multiple Family Dwellings & Commercial Properties
  • Bulky Item Pickup
  • Illegal Dumping Removal
  • Street Light Outages
  • Quality of Life Code Violations
  • Plus more than 1500 other non-emergency City of Los Angeles Services


DIAL “311”

To dial outside the City of Los Angeles, dial 213.485.2121

Or submit request online at




Department of Transportation / Parking Enforcement:

Vehicles parked over 72 hours: 800-ABANDON / 800.222.6366

Other Parking Violations 213.485.4184


Bureau of Sanitation:


Bulky Item Pickup at Curbsides or Vacant Lots (household items including furniture, appliances, etc.)

Dead animal pickups

Broken trash or recycling containers

Missed collection service


Bureau of Street Services:


Illegal dumping (loose items, debris, auto parts, bricks, drywall, wood, etc.)

Sidewalk repairs & obstructions

Potholes repairs

City tree trimming


Department of Animal Services:


Adopt a pet

Find a lost pet

Barking dog complaints

Animal licenses


Bureau of Street Lighting:


Lights not operating or with broken glass covers

Damaged poles or exposed wires

Graffiti on streetlight poles

If you wish to file a complaint regarding potential code violation on a private property, you may do so by using this website or calling 311.The Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety is responsible for investigating code violations on existing single family residential, commercial, industrial and vacant buildings inside the City of Los Angeles.

For service requests regarding properties with two or more dwelling units (duplexes and apartment buildings), please contact the Los Angeles Housing Department at (866) 557-7368.

For service requests regarding graffiti or assistance with removal, please contact Los Angeles Office of Community Beautification or call 311.

For service requests regarding abandoned, inoperative or junk vehicles, please call 311.

The following information is required when submitting a service request:

  • Property address requiring attention
  • Your name
  • Your phone number

Anonymous complaints are no longer accepted through this website. Your complaint will not be investigated if you provide an invalid name or phone number. Complainant’s name and phone number information is kept confidential.

Metro Rail/Bus Problems:

Report all garaffiti and all other issues to Metro Passenger Relations 213.922.6235 or email:


Bus Shelters & Benches:

Call Shelter Clean 866.633.0068

Clear Channel 800.440.8423


Caltrans /  Freeway Property:

(entrance signs, sound walls, overpasses, etc.)

323.259.2352 or


United States Postal Services (mail boxes, etc):

Zip Codes: 90062, 90043 – 323.291.7026

Zip Codes: 90008, 90056 – 323.295.0099

Zip Codes: 90016 – 323.933.2173

Zip Codes: 90011 – 323.233.4072

Zip Codes: 90007, 90018, 90037 – 323.731.9458

Zip Codes: 90047 – 323.756.8437